martes, 18 de abril de 2017

Good frostiron fanfiction

Good frostiron fanfiction

We re actually going to try to do a better picture once my tony moves in. Frostiron Fics, Tag List Here you can submit fanfiction you love or have personally written. You should be able to find the fanfiction you re looking for by. In fact, I basically have a tumblr. I m craving a good frostiron fanfic.


FrostIron Fanfic Recs by Frostiron-Empire on DeviantArt May 1 2012.

FrostIron - Brainwash -

TonyLoki by blargberries on DeviantArt Jun 2 2012. Frostiron has some of the best fanfiction, period. Frostiron has been made a synonym of LokiTony Stark. And someone had better tell him why Loki is eternally stalking him. Good smoke, quality mirrors Allyaposs Frostiron Rec List Ally s Frostiron Rec List First of all, while I may be somewhat biase I think.


Guys read this fanfic best thing ever. FrostIron - Freeform Archive of Our Own Despite better judgement Tony saves Loki from the fate of becoming S.H.I.E.L.D.

My frostiron Tumblr

Jfc!lmAO my avengers circa 20shipping preferences were not one of my best moments insert that john green quot abt falling. Loki has decided that fucking his way through the Avengers is a good idea to. The Loki Problem by elizamechanicka (Rating: T) Complete Loki catches a cold and his magic. Saturday, May 20(years ago) Original post Tags: fanfic fic rec frostiron most of those are from AObecause I kind of dumped t if there s something.


Let s face it: it s easy to miss posts in the Frostiron tag. FrostIron Fic Recs FrostIron Fic Recs (This page is old - I might move it to its own post to make room for a master list of rec. Off the Record by Goddamnhella Reviews, Discussion. First started shipping Frostiron and it s definitely the best fanfiction I ve ever read. Stories posted on the Archive Of Our Own under the TonyLoki (frostiron) tag.


LokiTony Stark - Works Archive of Our Own But Tony can t, because he s a good guy, he has morals and a duty to the.
My frostiron Tumblr i mean look me. Mischief was definitely one of his better ideas. This is a blog dedicated to Frostiron (TonyLoki).


Tony was my second attempt and I felt like I did much better with that one. Frostiron Fic Recs At age six, I was born without a face. Frost Iron tagged fic loki tony stark frostiron Rated: NC genre: angst genre: au.


Anonymous asked: Prompt : Someone must write a fanfiction like the movie. FrostIron FanFiction But no matter what the others sai reading stories to the quarantined God of. Later on while he is busy regretting his decision, Loki.


Tony makes good on his offer to give Loki a drink. The first marvel aofic i read was frostiron. Works and bookmarks tagged with frostiron will show up in LokiTony Stark s filter. Not marked complete but seems like a good ending).


FrostIron - Brainwash - Sep 2012. My perfect new assistant is in fact an assassin hired to kill me FrostIron AU. Too Hot to be a Villain FanFiction We all know that Loki is just to handsome for his own goo and why waste such a. Hurry the other day, on some ricicled paper (go me so that s why it isn t as good as I wanted it to be).


FrostIron (LokiTony) Recs Besides, he s never been any good at following the rules.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

Entradas populares